Appointed Boards & Commissions
- Art & Culture Commission - The Art & Culture Commission has an appointed position open for a commissioner until filled.
- HQRA Committee - This is a newly formed committee. The committee's duties will involve offering guidance to the Village Board on improvements, projects and programs within the Heritage Quarry Recreational Area, along with other related initiatives. The Village is in the initial stages of creating the official duties and structure of the committee and would like to begin the process by receiving applications from residents interested in serving on this important committee. If you are interested, please obtain an application from the link at the bottom area of this page, and submit it to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the openings are filled.
- Environmental Advisory Commission
- Ethics Commission
- Heritage Corridor and Outdoor Recreation Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission - The Historic Preservation Commission has an appointed position open for a commissioner until filled.
- Liquor Control Review Board
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Police Commission
- Police Pension Board
Vacancies occasionally occur on Village boards or commissions. If you are interested in serving on a board or commission, please download and email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call (630) 257-1590 with any questions.