Ordinances, Plans & Maps
Unified Development Ordinance
The Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) contains the zoning and subdivision regulations for all property within the Village of Lemont. The UDO also contains the engineering specifications for public improvements.
- Unified Development Ordinance (Municode) - The UDO can be found in Title 17 of the Lemont, Illinois Municipal Code
- Unified Development Ordinance PDF File, dated 2017, subsequently amended (large file)
- Lemont Zoning Map 2019 (large file)
- Interactive zoning map
- Lemont 2030 Future Land Use Map
- Lemont Historic District Map
- Lemont Active Transportation Plan Bicycle Improvements Map
Lemont 2030 Comprehensive Plan
The Lemont Comprehensive Plan is the master plan for the future growth and development of the Village of Lemont. Adopted in 2014, the plan establishes the policy guidance to serve Lemont through 2030.
Native Planting Guidelines
Adopted in 2016, Lemont's Native Planting Guidelines provides a resource for developers and residents who wish to incorporate native plantings into their property. Native plants recall Illinois' prairie heritage, are adapted to the local climate, and provide benefits to the community such as wildlife habitat, flood prevention, and pollutant removal.
Active Transportation Plan
Lemont's Active Transportation Plan is composed of recommendations for improvements to the physical infrastructure, policies, and programs that make it safer and more convenient for people to walk, bike, and use transit in Lemont. This plan, adopted in 2012, positions Lemont for a brighter, healthier, and more active future as a regional destination for active transportation.